From £130 per night
- Card Entry system to private entrance via original metal staircase.
- Amtico wooden flooring throughout.
- Traditional radiators throughout.
- Bespoke white wooden shutters throughout.
- Supply of Egyptian cotton towels and linen on arrival.
- Iron, ironing board.
- Sleeping for 2 persons.
- Total 753 sq ft.
- Free WIFI access.
- Card entry system to main building and apartment.
Southend Luxury Penthouse
Providing penthouse accommodation at the top of the building, this apartment is incorporates the top of the famous turret and is a fabulous home from home.
Soft-carpeted stairs lead up from the stunning living and dining space to a mezzanine bedroom, complete with walk-in wardrobe.
With the modern dining table thoughtfully positioned by the bay windows, a romantic dinner can be enjoyed looking across to the sea and local environs.
The fully-stocked and equipped galley kitchen is a great environment in which to prepare meals and is also big enough to accommodate friends chatting to you over a glass of wine.
- Mezzanine double bedroom with handmade kingsize bed by Royal Warrant holder Hypnos.
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Wall mounted TV with Freeview.
- John Lewis clock/radio alarm.
- Double overhead shower with additional separately controlled body spray.
- Complementary toiletries on arrival.
- Italian tiles to floor and walls.
- Thermostatic mirror with points for shaver and toothbrush.
- Seperated lounge with 3-seater leather sofa, coffee table.
- Dining table and chairs for 6 people.
- 42 inch Panasonic Freeview TV.
- Seperated kitchen with full range of kitchen facilities including Bosch oven and hob, washer/drier, microwave.
- Matching Boden kettle and toaster.
- Full range of John Lewis cutlery and crockery.
- Situated on top (3rd) floow with sea views.
- Stair access only.